Team Leader / Recruiting Manager
Team Leader / Recruiting Manager
Where you will work: Keller Williams Realty Centres
Who will you report to: President/Operating Principal (OP)
Who are we?
Frequently recognized as the most innovative and agent-friendly brokerage in Canada, Keller Williams is a gathering place for the industry's best real estate agents. Keller Williams Realty Centres (KWRC) features a state-of-the-art real estate training room, wellness center (gym), private office space, and friendly atmosphere that is recognizable the moment you enter. In just over 10 years we have become a dominant force in our market place with over 210 agents and with locations in Newmarket, Aurora, Georgina, Barrie, Wiarton, Tobermory, Hanover, Port Elgin.
With industry-leading real estate training, generous commission splits, and an experienced leadership and support staff, Keller Williams Realty Centres is a hot spot for agents looking to rapidly build and grow their real estate careers and build wealth.
We aim to lead a brokerage that impacts lives in significant ways and gives back in abundance.
We are searching for a strong, passionate, motivated and goal oriented experienced Manager/Recruiter. Are you the most competitive person you know? Are you always hitting quotas but going nowhere? Do you push yourself, long before a boss or co-worker has to give you a nudge to get fired up? We offer a lot in our value proposition; we want you to get other people as excited as we are.
Are you the one?
For the right person, this is an opportunity, not a job!
This person is a highly motivated individual that thrives in a fast-paced competitive goal-oriented atmosphere. They naturally lead in every area of their business, career, and personal life. This person is a problem solver, business consultant, highly assertive, passionate, people-oriented individual who operates with urgency.
This person has strong communication skills and naturally connects with others. They understand their market, understand the unique value proposition of Keller Williams and can effectively communicate the opportunity to any business owner.
They are aligned with the Operating Principal’s (OP) vision to achieve the Market Center’s goals. They leverage the value tools to perform the activities necessary to achieve the OP’s expectations of recruiting Agents, Teams and Independent Brokerages. In this role you will also develop relationships with agents to set their goals, validate their KPA’s (Keller Personally Assessment) and clarify their business plans for the year ideally directing them to productivity focused solutions.
This person naturally exhibits our values and belief system in their dealings with others. They are learning-based leaders who embrace succeeding through others, bottom-up leadership, and building a team. We can mentor the qualified individual if you have the right attitude. The Manager/Recruiter will be a strong individual who will work with the OP to grow the Market Centres in our network.
Our Values and Belief - WI4C2TES
- Win-Win: or no deal
- Integrity: do the right thing
- Customers: always comes first
- Commitment: in all things
- Communication: seek first to understand
- Creativity: ideas before results
- Teamwork: together everyone achieves more
- Trust: starts with honesty
- Equity: opportunity for all
- Success: results through people
What will you do?
The primary focus of the job - Recruit, Coach, Retain
The Manager/Recruiter will be laser focused on achieving aggressive growth in the number of licensed real estate agents within the organization, managing the entire leadership team within the Market Centre, and building strong consultative relationships with the top agents in the office.
The successful Manager/Recruiter will have high capacity in interpersonal relationships and will be an inspirational and effective oral and written communicator.
You will also...
The Manager/Recruiter is a senior role within KWRC, and will be responsible for:
- Leading strategic initiatives to rapidly recruit high producing and high potential real estate agents to the office.
- Oversee the hiring, leadership and development of the staff as well as ensure they are properly trained and held accountable to KWRC’s high performance standards.
- Provide business development and financial management consulting to top agents within the office, helping them make dramatic growth in their personal production and performance.
- Promote a strong learning-based environment and ensure that agents have access to top-of-the line training and educational opportunities.
- Maintain a positive and empowering environment that both challenges associates to reach their potential, and also provides for a caring, people-first, atmosphere.
- Taking part in creative ideas to capture additional recruit leads through our database or real estate colleges, and promote KWRC as the brokerage of choice.
- Research competition and develop business prospecting and marketing strategies to successfully compete in today’s market.
- Extraordinary people skills.
- Recruiting and/or sales experience.
- Leadership, management, team-building skills.
- Goal setting, planning, accountability skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Career development, business acumen, and training experience.
- An in-depth understanding of real estate technology.
- Real estate knowledge, experience, and skill with emphasis on residential real estate.
- Track record of success.
- Demonstrated ability to meet and exceed goals.
- Strong systems and accountability person.
- Demonstrated proven track record recruiting.
- Have in-depth, high level, proven growth and leadership capabilities.
- Experience in a high-growth or start-up environment preferred.
- Ability to build powerful relationships and recruit effectively and consistently.
- Strong verbal leadership and communication skills.
- Proven ability to work in a collaborative team setting.
- Bachelor’s Degree an asset.
- Strong understanding of online and web-based technologies required.
- Although a background in real estate sales is preferred, a candidate with an exceptional track record in another endeavor, who also possesses exceptional leadership skills, will also be considered.
- Full time - attractive base, + recruiting & achievement bonuses + single/family health benefits plan + profit share opportunity.
- Recruiting & achievement Bonuses outlined in job offer agreement.